As Marketing Manager and under the guidance of the Executive Team, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
As Marketing Manager some of your day to day tasks will involve:
- - Managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff
- - Leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- - Stay in close relationship with the Sales Department in order to identify new trends
- - Creating/improving marketing materials from the Point Of Sales to the packaging.
- - Manage and supervise the entire Social Media aspect of the company and any electronic material.
- - Visit of key actors in the development of our business such as Restaurants, Distributors etc
- - Manage/supervise/attend events, trade shows etc.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- - Able to manage/optimize a group of individuals
- - Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- - Budget-management skills and proficiency
- - Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- - Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- - Must be detail minded and well organized.
- - Excellent typing and communication skills required.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills.
- - Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends (each extra work days will be substituted as Comp Days).
- - Must be experience in basic graphic design and photography editing principles
- - MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- - Advanced knowledge of Excel a plus.
Marketing Manager Education and Experience:
- - Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of an Associate’s Degree) in marketing, communication or sales.
- - 2 to 5 years of experience in a fast paced office environment.
- - 2+ years of managerial experience
Send your resume with cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- - Health Benefits
- - Paid Vacations
- - Paid Sick Days
- - Company Phone
- - Company laptop
- - other attractive perks
Please send us a message or email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org