This refreshing blended daiquiri combines fresh basil and dulce leaves & buttons for an herby cocktail that isn’t overly sweet. If you want to amp up the sweet factor, throw in a few extra dulce leaves, or an extra splash of simple syrup.
- Pick basil leaves from stems.
- Blend all ingredients (leaving out one dulce button) in a blender with 4-6 ice cubes.
- Finely chop remaining dulce button and mix with sugar to create dulce sugar.
- Wet the rim of the martini glass with lemon juice and rim with dulce sugar.
- Pour in daiquiri and enjoy!
Mixologist: Katie Wallace